Somehow, by some gift, ingenuity, or downright hard work and grit, Charles makes sales. Listen as he tells stories, shares what worked for him, as well as what did not work. Charles gives insights from real life, on this episode of Marketing Momentum with Charles and Deborah.
Pin the Video (ready-made text and video)
Here are some of the resources/people mentioned in the web show/podcast:
- 02:34: How Charles started his mailing list.
- 03:54: Product Example: Proximity Marketing.
- 05:07: Skype Groups (alternative to surveys).
- 05:30: Success: 1) Cutting Edge; 2) Enthusiasm; 3) Expert Interviews.
- 05:54: Packaging/Collaborating w/Skills.
- 06:38: The Sales Letter.
- 07:58: Charles’ super secret success tip.
- Music by Deborah E (yes, one and the same as Deborah in the show), of deborah.info.
Pin this video
Subscribe to the Social Web Cafe podcast to receive more engaging, informative podcast episodes. Visit SocialWebCafe.TV to read show notes for this episode, as well as video and podcast episodes of all of the Social Web Cafe TV shows.
Next post: Devorah Spilman, Stories That Sell