Debbie LaChusa has over 26 years of marketing experience, not to mention the degree and the corporate “real life” experience to back up that claim. She coaches people on how to brand themselves and reach their success, and now, she offers these same principles in an affordable study-at-your-own-pace udemy course. Tune in to meet Ms. LaChusa and gather some useful tips to help you to start thinking about your next step on your path to branding yourself.
Pin the Video (ready-made text and video)
Here are some of the resources/people mentioned in the web show/podcast:
- 04:45: Defining different marketing roles.
- 06:02: Debbie's course, "How to Brand Yourself and Your Business", on Udemy.com (aff link).
- 08:35: The essence of Deborah (logo by Liliana Graham).
- 15:57: Why do sales pages work?
- 18:24: Debbie’s “Pain Promise Exercise."
- 18:24: Debbie's course, "How To Market Yourself as a Coach or Consultant", on Udemy.com (aff link).
- 26:00: Defining who you are.
- 28:02: How Debbie came up with "The Business Stylist" trademark.
- 33:05: Debbie's Final Tips.
- Music by Deborah E (yes, one and the same as Deborah in the show), of deborah.info.
Pin this video
Subscribe to the Social Web Cafe podcast to receive more engaging, informative podcast episodes. Visit SocialWebCafe.TV to read show notes for this episode, as well as video and podcast episodes of all of the Social Web Cafe TV shows.