Useful tips and ideas from past episodes of Social Web Cafe TV Interviews in this short episode. A quick review of action steps and ideas that you can use in your branding, social media, and marketing endeavors. Speakers include Ileane Smith, Patrick Schwerdtfeger, Martha Giffen, Debbie LaChusa, Laura Rubinstein, Dan R. Morris, and Chuck Hester.
Pin the Video (ready-made text and video)
Here are some of the resources/people mentioned in the web show/podcast:
- 00:35: Hashtag Strategy from Dan R Morris.
- 01:56: Who to "follow" as recommended by Ileane Smith and her “follow” recommendation..
- 02:19: New phrase coined by Chuck Hester and first heard on Social Web Cafe TV.
- 03:13: Tips for conversation from Martha Giffen.
- 03:50: Understanding your prospect and tips from Laura Rubinstein.
- 04:54: How to become a keynote speaker, as shared by Patrick Schwerdtfeger.
- 07:14: "Remember who you are, when branding," says Debbie LaChua.
- Music by Deborah E (yes, one and the same as Deborah in the show), of deborah.info.
Pin this video
Subscribe to the Social Web Cafe podcast to receive more engaging, informative podcast episodes. Visit SocialWebCafe.TV to read show notes for this episode, as well as video and podcast episodes of all of the Social Web Cafe TV shows.
Previous post: Instagram: They Will Find You