Have you defined your unique selling proposition? Have you defined your target audience? Is it a fit for what your audience is looking for in your product or service? Is it a fit for what you offer? Charles and Deborah talk it out loud, using Hangout Queen as an example of a reposition of the unique selling proposition.
Pin the Video (ready-made text and video)
Here are some of the resources/people mentioned in the web show/podcast:
- 00:47: Brian Sacks' Webinar compliments of GainMindShare.com
- 01:56: Brian Sacks
- 04:34: Pick your niche.
- 06:28: Jack Canfield sharing the wealth with "Chicken Soup for the Baseball Fan’s Soul."
- 07:37: Steve Harrison’s "National Publicity Summit."
- 11:43: HangoutQueen.com case study example.
- 18:50: Charles implements Deborah’s HangoutQueen.com Checklists (free), for her “setup call” idea.
- 09:45: Malcolm Gladwell's "Outliers."
- 09:45: Cal Newport's "So Good They Can’t Ignore You."
- Music by Deborah E (yes, one and the same as Deborah in the show), of deborah.info.
Pin this video
Subscribe to the Social Web Cafe podcast to receive more engaging, informative podcast episodes. Visit SocialWebCafe.TV to read show notes for this episode, as well as video and podcast episodes of all of the Social Web Cafe TV shows.