Marj Wyatt has a lot of experience working with customers and clients in different arenas, including the corporate environment, real estate, and entrepreneurial. From that vast experience, she is able to provide insights for us, in how to understand our clients and apply that to our business.
Pin the Video (ready-made text and video)
Here are some of the resources/people mentioned in the web show/podcast:
- Ms. Wyatt's web site, VirtuallyMarj.com.
- 02:21: What is the business purpose of the site?
- 07:18: Getting what you are worth.
- 14:00: Business versus Personal relationships.
- 15:00: Reading clients/intuition.
- 19:00: Rephrasing Makes All the Difference.
- 26:00: Agree to disagree.
- 34:00: Intuition.
- 36:00: “I Hear You.”
- Music by Deborah E (yes, one and the same as Deborah in the show), of deborah.info.
- "Just Say When."
- Full Album: "Albumette."
Pin this video
Subscribe to the Social Web Cafe podcast to receive more engaging, informative podcast episodes. Visit SocialWebCafe.TV to read show notes for this episode, as well as video and podcast episodes of all of the Social Web Cafe TV shows.