We may believe in being real, but is there a point where real is too real in business? How transparent does a business need to be with customers? Also, how much do we give away for free to bring potential customers in our doors (or virtual doors)? Charles and Deborah discuss it on this episode of Marketing Momentum w/Charles & Deborah.
Pin the Video (ready-made text and video)
Here are some of the resources/people mentioned in the web show/podcast:
- 02:04: Ileane talks about what to where on a G+ hangout (via Pinterest ).
- 07:14: Good Returns (Give or Take) by Adam Grant.
- 07:14: Good Returns by Adam Grant (via audible.com).
- 10:30: When "giving" heads toward burn-out...
- 29:19: Understanding the objective.) by Adam Grant.
- 32:30: The mindset.).
- 37:30: How do you stop the flow of “free?” ).
- Music by Deborah E (yes, one and the same as Deborah in the show), of deborah.info.
Pin this video
Subscribe to the Social Web Cafe podcast to receive more engaging, informative podcast episodes. Visit SocialWebCafe.TV to read show notes for this episode, as well as video and podcast episodes of all of the Social Web Cafe TV shows.