We may believe in being real, but is there a point where real is too real in business? How transparent does a business need to be with customers? Also, how much do we give away for free to bring potential customers in our doors (or virtual doors)? Charles and Deborah discuss it on this episode of Marketing Momentum w/Charles & Deborah.
Here are some of the resources/people mentioned in the web show/podcast (some of these are affiliate links):
- 02:04: Ileane talks about what to where on a G+ hangout (via Pinterest).
- 07:14: Good Returns (Give or Take) by Adam Grant.
- 10:30: When “giving” heads toward burn-out.
- 29:19: Understanding the objective.
- 32:30: The mindset.
- 37:30: How do you stop the flow of “free?”
- Music by Deborah E (yes, one and the same as Deborah in the show), of deborah.info